Friday, November 22, 2013

What's The Big Deal About Defender? (Defender World Record Saga - Part One Of Five)


When I first saw the Defender machine pop into existence in my local 7-11, I watched the flashing attract mode screens until they settled on the High Score page... The DEFENDER HALL OF FAME. It had "Todays Best" (no apostrophe - but who cares) and "All time Greatest." That spoke to me. Loudly.

You see, my hometown area of Brazosport, TX is most known for being a chemical plant. I lived in the "blue collar" support city and, well, the place was filled with people whose families were hard working and honestly didn't always have time to spend with their kids. 

The full article has moved to http://defendering.blogspot.com/2013/11/what-big-deal-about-defender-defender.html

No comments:

Post a Comment