Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Defender World Record Marathon Update, 11 / 11 / 2013

RAM board - RAM to be
replaced. And the dreaded
ribbon cable at top.

Ahh. The joys of classic arcade gaming. Apparently old Williams' machines are finicky. Very much so. In fact, so much so that people that work on them have a lot of "must dos" when they give recommendations. It's been a real eye opening experience since this machine decided that it wants some more attention. No pressure. 


Well, before I go into this update, I owe some thanks to the people that are helping. I want to thank my family for their support during this event. They've put up with my late nights and the concern and being told they can't touch the machine and that they were going to have to make me food and put up with a bunch of people in the house and everything else. They're troopers. Thank you all!

The full article has moved to http://defendering.blogspot.com/2013/11/defender-world-record-marathon-update.html

No comments:

Post a Comment